AMERICAN SHITTER
A Land of Crappers

submit a toilet, urinal, bathroom graffiti, or whatever: landofcrappers@gmail.com

Monday, December 28, 2009

116 Crown

New Haven.
I got up from my bar stool and informed my friends that I was going to take a piss. I headed away down the length of the bar and hung a roger down a long, dimly-lit hallway of doors. I stopped at one and entered a magical land of space and shapes and concepts. As I took care of business I watched, on a screen right in front of my face, my friends who I'd left at the bar moments ago. What were they talking about while I'm not there? Where they talking about me? Lips are hard to read on a small LCD monitor. Did the bartender just take my glass? I wasn't done with that you asshole. Then I finish and push a button: peace out pee pee.



No comments:

Post a Comment