AMERICAN SHITTER
A Land of Crappers

submit a toilet, urinal, bathroom graffiti, or whatever: landofcrappers@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Eli Canon's

Middletown, CT.

There is a cyclical phenomenon at work here. Eli's is a great place to drink, with loads of beer on tap and a shit-ton of riff raff lining the walls. The vibe, the crowd, the soul of the place and the beer list make me want to get good and drunk...which I do. Naturally, I go to pee. Inside the heavily trafficked black space is a toilet, a urinal and several cleverly placed bits of graffiti, all advertisements for their upcoming drinking events; beer tastings, pig roasts, etc. Now I'm convinced and I want to drink some more here, will do. It can go on like this for a while. On my first visit to the bathrooms I said hello and snapped one of this charming creature hovering over the john. The second time around there was a uniformed cop hanging in the very same place. I didn't bother to say hello or snap his photo, though I'm sure it would've made a much better story.



No comments:

Post a Comment